A lot of online businesses collect inputs from their customers and clients through reviews, Amazon.com marketplace is no different.
What are the reviews?
Feedback encompasses these and allows the customer to rate you, the Amazon seller, on a 1 to 5-star scale (1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest).
There are several starter questions for customers who wish to leave feedback
- Were you content with how your order was packaged and shipped? –
- Was the professionalism and work ethic of the provider up to standard? –
- Did you receive excellent communication and great customer service? –
- Would you work with this Amazon seller again-Is there anything about your experience that you would like to change?
- Massive sales
- Greater chances of winning the “buy box’
- Better ground with Amazon in dispute resolutions
- Customer trust
- Greater chance of appearing higher on the search list
Bad feedback results in:
- Lack of customer trust
- Fewer chances of winning the “buy box’
- Low sales
- Lower chance of appearing higher on the search list
Take it upon yourself as an Amazon seller and try to convince the unsatisfied customer to a satisfied one, this will help you redeem yourself and get you back on track
Which Negative reviews does Amazon remove?
- Personal information
- Reviews of items/products -Promotional content
- Abusive/obscene language