WRITE FOR US
Interested in writing an article or tutorial for us? Awesome! Contributors are always welcome here at Pro photo studio. Our primary goal is to deliver the highest quality content for our community. The following guideline will provide you with all the information you need to help you get started with your article.
What are we looking for?
1. We cover internet marketing, business, entrepreneurship, freelancing, photography, social media, and other related topics. Do not try and submit something completely unrelated.
2. Our audience consists of creative entrepreneurs, designers, and online business stores looking to expand their minds and improve their skills. If you contact us and knowingly pitch something that isn’t beneficial to our audience, we will ignore your email.
3. Remember to include links, pictures. Pictures must be very high quality. They can make or break your product when it comes to product presentation.
5. Please don’t ask us if we’re “interested” and expect us to reply. If you have a cool post or anything else you’d like to share. Send us the link to it.
7. Be as concise as possible. Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication.
If you don’t follow the tips above, your submission will be ignored.
Now that you got an idea of the kind of content we are looking for, let’s take a moment to go over the proper way of sending us your article.
Guest Posting Guidelines
We seek only the highest quality content. It is not our responsibility to edit your article for you.
- Poorly written articles will be rejected. We won’t bother emailing you back.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site and must be ORIGINAL. Take a moment to visit our homepage and read an article for yourself.
- The article must be at least 1,000+ words. We’re not interested in articles that were half-assed or slapped together in a few minutes.
- ORIGINALITY – The article must be original. That means never posted before on any online platform.
It’s very important that you format your article to the following guidelines:
- Break your sentences into paragraphs.
- Use bulleted lists where possible.
- Don’t overuse bold and italic formatting.
- For main headlines use H2.
- For sub-headlines use H3.
If you are taking your own screenshots to illustrate the article, make sure the image width is at least 800px wide, and the height is at least 400px, when saving for the web in Photoshop, save it as a JPG image with 80% quality.
Make sure to name the images correctly giving descriptive titles:
- bad example – pgffdgh4372e24352.jpg
- good example – how-to-build-a-content-marketing-team-2016.jpg
To better convey the point don’t forget to add a caption under the image.
When linking out make sure the website you link to is credible and a trusted resource. Don’t link out more than 4 sources.
If you have a finished article that is ready to be published on Inspirationfeed, please send us a .ZIP file containing your article, images, and a short bio.
- Your submission must be your original work and not published elsewhere.
- Your submission must be edited prior to publishing.
- Your article must credit all the sources.
- Not all submissions will be accepted.
- No ads disguised as guest articles.
The subject line should be: Article Submission