Let us build your in house photography studio, and teach you or your team the proper way to photograph your products!
Whether you are a big box brand or a scaling business, an ecommerce retailer, or a manufacturer the right photographs can make all the difference to your business. Professional Photography, INC will help you set up your own studio, in your own space and teach you how to make the most of it. Having your own in-house studio puts the control you need back in your hands and can save you thousands of dollars on outsourcing to get professional product images.
KNOWLEDGE = BETTER IMAGES = BETTER SALES = MORE $$$
What will you learn?
Our unique Product photography course will enable you to do the following:
- Determine the appropriate budget you will need to set up your own in house studio
- Get the right software to create your images
- Choose the right equipment for your company’s needs
- Introductions to the best and right outsource retouching companies for your products
- Setup your customized studio designed for your unique needs
- Flexible schedule (available to travel nationwide)
- Years of experience with all types of product photography: e-Commerce Photography, Amazon Photography, Lifestyle images, Jewelry photography, Apparel and more.
Get professional product images that will have you standing out from your competition. SAVE tens of thousands of dollars by doing it all in house and put the control back in your hands
How much will this cost?
The total cost can vary greatly based on a number of factors including your company size, equipment you choose to buy (we provide a list of recommended studio equipment based on your specific needs) and the photography knowledge and skills of your in-house team. While we will teach and assist you in building your in house product photography studio, some basic photography knowledge is needed, including basic operation of a DSLR camera (NO product photography experience is needed.)
How long will it takes?
The process normally takes between 3 to 4 days to teach our basic system of taking amazing images to a photographer with some basic experience and background. Continued practice will be needed. Setting up the studio itself varies greatly and will depend on a number of factors. We will work with you to create an efficient turn around time.
How much money we can save?
Some of our loyal clients spend anywhere from $10,000 to $50,000 per year on product photography for their businesses.
Get a quote NOW – Please, choose your company profile below: