Yes. We are great believers in communication. One of the first things we do when we take on a new assignment or project is to discuss the finer details with you. If you would like your products arranged in a certain way, all you have to do is to tell us.
The consultation is essential and we never undervalue our clients’ ideas and tips. You can also specify what background you would like. Maybe you would even like to have one of our regular professional models help enhance the product.
No. We have decided not to accept orders by phone. In our experience, accepting orders by phone or verbally in person easily leads to misunderstanding. Instead, we encourage our clients to use the order form on our website.
Of course, if you would like to know more about any of our services, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email.
We offer a range of other services including professional retouching of existing images.
The following list gives you an insight into add-ons offered by Pro Photo Studio:
- Layered PSD files include three layers ( product, background and reflection/shadow). For any extras, you need to add $5 per image.
- Extra larger files for posters for trade shows, magazines, and banners.
- Added Product Information to an image ( infographics)
- High-resolution JPEG along with TIFF, PNG and PSD are added options.
- White Background Custom lighting
- Group shots up to 2 items per shot
- Email and Back Up Support
High-resolution images are also something we do. Size are 5000 x 5000, 3000 DPI
Ecommerce files are also part of our service. They are produced on pure white background. If you need a shadow or reflection just let us know.
We are happy to operate globally. Once images have been completed, online delivery is instant.
Our high-end retouching is one of the premier services we offer. The cost depends on the complexity of the assignment, but the average cost is $50 per image.
If you need to have your files named by SKU numbers, we can help. The cost is $0.75 per image. We charge an additional $20 per image for larger images for posters. File size 4000 x 4000 300 dpi.
We know that many are in a hurry for their orders. It is a service we offer. If you need something in a rush, please contact us beforehand.
Our team works regular business hours. The deposit is 50% of the total order value.
we can help you with this as well. We know that technical details vary from product to product. If you would like to take advantage of this service, the best idea is to contact us before you place your order.
If your products don’t fall under any of the listed categories, we ask that you contact us first. That way, we can let you know if we think our studio is a good fit.
When you send us products, make sure they are new and clean. Damaged or scratched products do not photograph well-informed.
Photographing clothing and apparel in general is something we do love doing. Before you send your items, check the size. Our mannequins are medium-sized which means small or medium sizes work best.
If we receive any clothing that needs steaming, we add a small charge to the final invoice.
Yes, if you are looking for a product video, we can help. We realize that high-quality product video is important for many brands.
If you need a professional product video for your brand or products, we can arrange that. Just let us know what you need and we will get working on it. If you need help coming up with video ideas, we are only a phone call or live chat away.
Basic product video facts:
- 360 Basic video featuring products on white or black background
- 360 Pro video including music and close-ups – black or white background
- 360 Extreme background music, 360 turn, narration, logos, close-ups, opener and closer. This is offered on white or black background.
The cost of video production depends on complexity, length, and quality. For an accurate estimate, please feel free to get in touch.
Of course, we do. If you have an account with leading companies including UPS and FedEx, provide your account number and we ship the products back to you.
If you don’t want the products back, we can discard them or donate to a local grass root charity or charity of your choice.
What about large products? When you need us to photograph a large product, please contact us to arrange shipment and other details.
When it comes to items from abroad, we are happy to receive them provided all duties and import charges are paid. Please be aware returning products to countries outside of the United States is often more challenging.
As we are limited to storage, the longest we can keep products is 14 days.
Please send products to:
Pro Photo Studio
10261 W Sample Road Coral Springs, Florida, FL 33065
- Place your order – choose your products and complete the section on the order form.
- Ship your products to us. Please make sure products are in excellent condition and well-packed.
- We confirm we have received your products. After having checked they arrived safe and sound, we confirm we have received them. After that, we get in touch with you and check if you have any specific requirements and ideas.
- The studio is set up and the shoot starts.
- After the shoot, we check the quality and review all of the images.
- Proofing the images. We use an online gallery where you can check the images. At this stage, you can confirm you are happy or would like reshoots or touch-ups. If you are not happy, this is the stage you will have a chance to cancel your order.
- Completion and delivery of images and files.